The Carolina Justice Policy Center and the North Carolina ACLU have partnered together to provide a district attorney candidate questionnaire for the upcoming May 8th primary elections. The questionnaire is designed to help voters assess which candidates support criminal justice reform. To view the questionnaire and candidate responses, click here.
- Watch Now: The Impact of Incarceration on Communities, Families, and Children
- Surry and Stokes County Judges Prohibit Masks with “Emblems” and Emancipate NC Fights Back
- Emancipate NC’s Kerwin Pittman Appears on UNC TV’s Black Issues Forum to Discuss Defunding the Police
- New Billboards Affirm Black Lives in Harnett County
- Emancipate NC Working to Make Sure Incarcerated People Get COVID-19 Relief Payments