A bill has been introduced in the House which would require sex offenders to pay an initial registration fee of ninety dollars and an annual registration fee of ninety dollars on the anniversary of the initial registration date. The attorney general would recover delinquent fees in a civil action. Fees would be used to offset costs associated with the registration of sex offenders.
- Re-evaluating the Cost and Consequences of Cops in Schools
- Watch Now: The Impact of Incarceration on Communities, Families, and Children
- Surry and Stokes County Judges Prohibit Masks with “Emblems” and Emancipate NC Fights Back
- Emancipate NC’s Kerwin Pittman Appears on UNC TV’s Black Issues Forum to Discuss Defunding the Police
- New Billboards Affirm Black Lives in Harnett County