On Tuesday, May 2nd, Mecklenburg County Commissioners approved a resolution to raise the age of juvenile jurisdiction. Mecklenburg County Commissioner Pat Cotham brought the resolution forward with strong bipartisan support.
- Watch Now: The Impact of Incarceration on Communities, Families, and Children
- Surry and Stokes County Judges Prohibit Masks with “Emblems” and Emancipate NC Fights Back
- Emancipate NC’s Kerwin Pittman Appears on UNC TV’s Black Issues Forum to Discuss Defunding the Police
- New Billboards Affirm Black Lives in Harnett County
- Emancipate NC Working to Make Sure Incarcerated People Get COVID-19 Relief Payments