Between April 25 and May 25, NC Medicaid and NC Health Choice Transformation will be requesting public input regarding various topics, including increasing access to care and treating substance use disorders. You can download dates, times, and locations of public input sessions.
- Watch Now: The Impact of Incarceration on Communities, Families, and Children
- Surry and Stokes County Judges Prohibit Masks with “Emblems” and Emancipate NC Fights Back
- Emancipate NC’s Kerwin Pittman Appears on UNC TV’s Black Issues Forum to Discuss Defunding the Police
- New Billboards Affirm Black Lives in Harnett County
- Emancipate NC Working to Make Sure Incarcerated People Get COVID-19 Relief Payments