Trilium Resources is an Eastern North Carolina government agency that provides services concerned with mental health, substance abuse, and intellectual and developmental disabilities. In the wake of continued school shootings, it is providing mental health resources to schools and communities. Specifically, Trilium is working on educating the public, removing the stigma from mental illness, and connecting people in need of assistance with mental health providers. Read more here.
- Watch Now: The Impact of Incarceration on Communities, Families, and Children
- Surry and Stokes County Judges Prohibit Masks with “Emblems” and Emancipate NC Fights Back
- Emancipate NC’s Kerwin Pittman Appears on UNC TV’s Black Issues Forum to Discuss Defunding the Police
- New Billboards Affirm Black Lives in Harnett County
- Emancipate NC Working to Make Sure Incarcerated People Get COVID-19 Relief Payments